YOU·OLOGY refreshing biocellulose mask – 8 count
No time for a trip to the spa? No problem! The YOU·OLOGY refreshing biocellulose mask is here to take the time and hassle out of your spa experience and give you softer-, more hydrated-feeling skin* from the privacy and comfort of your home.
Make the most out of your precious downtime and give your skin some love. Now, you can get that fresh-out-of-the-spa feeling in just 15 minutes* with the fast-acting, versatile YOU·OLOGY refreshing biocellulose mask. Its high-quality blend of skin-loving ingredients will leave your skin feeling calmer, softer, and more radiant*—in less time than it takes to book a treatment.
No appointments. No confusing menus. Just you, yourself, and ahh. At the end of a busy day, you deserve to put your feet up and treat your face to a luxurious skin care experience. While you get your relaxing alone time, let the refreshing biocellulose mask help your skin become its softer, more hydrated* self.
* Results from an independent consumer study. Individual results may vary.
- Increase hydration up to 200% in 15 minutes flat.*
- The quick, easy-to-use, non-sticky formula is perfect for those with busy schedules.
- Works quickly and deeply, providing high-quality skin care from home.
* Results from an independent technical study. Individual results may vary.
Fill weight: 30 ml / 1 fl oz
Take mask out of packet and unfold carefully. Remove mesh lining from one side of mask and apply to clean, dry skin.
Press exposed half of mask to skin and remove lining from other side. Adjust as necessary to fit snugly onto face.
Leave mask on for 10–15 minutes, then remove mask, massage any remaining product into skin, and follow with Younique skin care regimen. If any excess liquid remains in the package, feel free to apply it to hands, neck, or anywhere you could use a little hydrating boost!
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Keep out of reach of children. Single use only. Use immediately after opening. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is known to help attract moisture to the skin and increase hydration.
- Vitamin C (3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) is a form of vitamin C known to help with collagen production and evening out skin tone.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) is known to hydrate the skin with humectant properties.
- Aloe Leaf Extract is an antioxidant known to help cool and condition for soft, hydrated skin.
- Allantoin is known to help as a skin protectant and maintain skin hydration.
- Glycerin is a humectant known to help lock in moisture, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface for softer, smoother skin.
Get in on this luxurious sheet mask experience! Participants in an independent consumer study gave YOU·OLOGY refreshing biocellulose mask some glowing reviews!
- 93% said their face felt more moisturized*
- 90% said their face felt instant hydration*
- 87% said their face looked more radiant and felt softer*
- 87% said their face felt soothed & refreshed*
- 83% said their face felt more rejuvenated*
- 80% said their face felt calmer*
- 80% said their face looked visibly brighter*
* Results from an independent consumer study. Individual results may vary.
INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zeolite, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, d-Limonene, Linalool.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Younique Subscriptions make it easier for customers and Younique Presenters to receive select products via automatic delivery.
- Younique Subscriptions are currently available in all markets except Mexico. Watch for news about this service coming to Mexico in the future.
- A beta test is when software developers release a trial of a product in its final stages of development for testing and user feedback. This means that we will be working to modify and improve the subscription program—and you are a crucial part of the process! Please submit your feedback, including what is or isn’t working well for you, through Customer Care.
Ordering products and bundles through Younique Subscription gives you access to benefits that you can’t get any other way, like discounted pricing and a 10% savings on mascara added to a bundle.* You will also receive free shipping on all subscription orders, including add-on items.
* The option to add on a discounted mascara is not available for YOUNIQUE DAILY·YOU liquid collagen shot subscriptions. Limit one added discounted mascara per eligible bundle.
- All subscription-eligible products can be found on the subscription landing page. These products will also feature the subscription icon on their respective product pages.
Navigate to the main (“hamburger”) menu and click on BETA Subscription (New) in the My Office section (or My Account for customers). Select the bundle you would like, configure it to your preferences, click the button that verifies you’d like a subscription, and then choose Add to Cart & Subscribe. You will be able to set the delivery frequency at which you’d like to receive your products (every one, two, three, or four months). Check out as usual, and your order will start shipping at the frequency you selected.
You can create as many subscriptions* as you would like. Please note that while only select products are eligible for subscription, you can manually add items to any subscription order—and for your first order only, those products are added to the shopping cart like a typical purchase. Items you’d like to purchase with future subscription orders can be added via the product carousel in your subscription manager. Add-on items will receive free shipping as part of your subscription order.
* Subject to the bonus buying, inventory loading, and other prohibitions in the Presenter Agreement.
* Please keep in mind that when you purchase more than $1,000 USD, $1,200 CAD, $1,430 AUD, $1,380NZD, £780 GBP, 1,080 € EUR, $17,400 MXN, or HK$7,750 within one calendar month, you must provide Younique with proof of either an event or cash-and-carry sales. Other market-specific limitations may apply. Please refer to your Independent Presenter Agreement.
- You will receive products at the delivery frequency you choose: every month, two months, three months, or four months.
Log into your Younique account. Navigate to My Account at the top of YouniqueProducts.com (next to the logo) and click on BETA Subscription (New). This will take you to the subscription manager, from which you can:
- Edit your subscription’s next processing date
- Change the subscription delivery frequency
- Update product quantities
- Move up your next shipment
- Skip a subscription order
- Pause or cancel a subscription
- Customize the products in your subscription bundle
- Select add-on items
- Edit shipping address, payment method, Younique Presenter, and other account details
- You can create a subscription at any time with the option to ship every month, two months, three months, or four months. If you need subscription bundles at varying intervals, you can set up multiple subscriptions with different processing dates and frequencies.
- Go to your subscription manager and find the subscription you would like to pause. Click on Pause or Cancel Subscription and select the number of months you want to pause your subscription from the dropdown menu. You can pause your subscription for up to four months at a time.
- Go to your subscription manager and find the subscription you would like to cancel. Click on Pause or Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription. Please note that it will only cancel the subscription you selected. If you have multiple subscriptions you would like to cancel, you will need to cancel each one separately.
You can opt to skip either a bundle within an upcoming subscription order or the entire upcoming subscription order.
To skip a bundle within a subscription order, go to your subscription manager, find the subscription bundle you want to skip, and click Skip Item. The selected bundle will be skipped one time and will not affect any future order dates. Any other bundles within that subscription order will ship as scheduled.
To cancel the upcoming subscription order, go to your subscription manager and click on Skip Order in the upcoming order summary. Your next subscription order will be skipped. No future subscription dates or add-on items will be affected. Add-on items will remain in the next upcoming order section and will process with the next order.
On an order level, you can choose to skip bundles within a subscription order or to skip the entire subscription order. The next shipment will come as regularly scheduled.
If you pause a subscription, you are stopping your full subscription for a given timeframe (e.g., three months). Once the pausing period is completed, you will resume receiving your subscription as regularly scheduled.
Canceling a subscription means that you will no longer receive that subscription.
- Go to your subscription manager and click edit beneath the Billing Information section under Subscription Settings. You can select a previously saved card or add a new one. Once you save your changes, future subscription orders will be charged to this card until you change it again.
- Go to your subscription manager and click edit beneath the Shipping Information section under Subscription Settings. You can select a previously saved address, add a new one, or manage your address book. Once you save your changes, future subscription orders will be shipped to this address until you change it again.
- Go to your subscription manager and click on Edit Subscription for the subscription bundle you want to change. Make your new selections in the pop-up window and save your order. This will change that bundle for all future subscriptions.
- You cannot change your subscription bundle type. You will need to cancel your existing subscription for the bundle you want to change and create a new subscription for the bundle you want to add.
Only select products are available for subscription within set bundles. To see what’s available, visit the subscription landing page on YouniqueProducts.com. This can be found by navigating to:
- My Office > BETA Subscription (New) (for Younique Presenters)
- My Account > BETA Subscription (New) (for customers)
While only select products are eligible for subscription, you can manually add items to any subscription order by choosing those items from the product carousel in your subscription manager. Add-on items will receive free shipping as part of your subscription order. This will add as a one-time purchase to that subscription order only.
- Subscription orders are covered by our LOVE IT GUARANTEE return policy. Learn more at YouniqueProducts.com/loveitguarantee.
Yes! Although only subscription-eligible products and bundles can be added as recurring automatic orders, you can manually add select items to each upcoming subscription order. Add-on items will be shipped for free as part of a subscription order.
To add an item, go to your subscription manager and select the desired items from the product carousel. Please note add-on items can only be added to your next subscription order and must be added manually for each order. They will not carry over from month to month.
- No. All subscription bundles will include all of the items specified within the bundle each time it is ordered. You can either skip or ship an entire bundle, but you cannot skip or substitute individual items within a bundle.
We’ll send you an email within 10 days of your order process date if an item in your upcoming subscription is unavailable. You will have up until 11:59 p.m. PDT the day before your subscription order processes to make changes, including replacing the unavailable item with another option that is available.
If the unavailable item is not changed before the subscription order processes, you will receive an email letting you know that your order failed. You will have 30 days to replace the unavailable item(s) before the order is canceled. Once you have replaced the unavailable items in your subscription order, you can process your credit card to complete the order. Future subscription processing dates for that subscription bundle will not be affected.
- All subscription bundles automatically receive free standard shipping, as do any add-on items in your subscription order.
- We’ll send you a reminder email several days before your subscription order processes. You will have until 11:59 p.m. the day before your subscription order processes to make changes or select add-on items.
- Go to your subscription manager, find the subscription you want to edit, and select a new delivery frequency from the dropdown menu. You can choose from every month, every two months, three months, or every four months.
- We’ll email you if there is a problem processing your subscription order, including what the specific issue is (e.g., credit card declined). Go to your subscription manager, make the necessary corrections, and then click Rerun Order. At that point, we will charge your credit card and process your order. You will have 30 days to make the correction and process an incomplete order. After 30 days, that order will be deleted automatically. This will not affect all future subscription orders, however.
- Yes, you can use any prepaid debit cards that have the same functionality as a standard debit or credit card. However, you will need to make sure this prepaid card is loaded with enough money to pay for your subscription order or change your payment method to another card with sufficient funds available prior to your subscription’s automatic renewal date. Otherwise your subscription order will not process.
- No, you cannot use Y-CASH credit to pay for subscription bundles or add-on items.
- You can merge subscriptions by going to your subscription manager and dragging and dropping the subscription bundle(s) to the desired processing date. Merging subscriptions will cause the orders to process on the same day and ship in the same package.
- Your subscription will process on the same date each month as your initial subscription purchase. Please note that because subscription orders cannot be processed on the last few days of the month (29, 30, or 31), any initial subscription purchases made on those dates will default to processing on the 28 of the month moving forward.
- Go to your subscription manager, find the subscription you want to edit, and select a new processing date from the calendar. Subscription orders cannot be processed on the last few days of the month (29, 30, or 31).
When you agree to participate in the subscription program, the Presenter with whom you were shopping at the time of your initial subscription order will get credit for both the initial order as well as all of the future orders processed through your subscription.
If, however, the Presenter with whom you were shopping becomes inactive or ineligible to receive commissions, the regular roll-up rules will apply as set forth in each market’s Independent Presenter Agreement. In addition, if you purchase a subscription bundle with one Presenter and then later shop with and purchase another subscription bundle with a second Presenter, the second Presenter will get credit for the initial second bundle purchase. All future subscription orders processed for the second bundle, however, will be credited to the first Presenter unless you elect to change your Presenter.
- Go to Subscription Settings in your subscription manager and click edit beneath the Advanced Setting section. In the pop-up window, click on Switch Presenters and begin typing your new Younique Presenter’s name. His or her name should pop up in the dropdown menu; select the Presenter and click Confirm. All future subscription orders will be credited to the updated Younique Presenter.
- You can attach your initial subscription order to a Rewards Link. However, recurring subscription orders cannot be attached to Rewards Links.
- No. You will only be allowed to have one market applicable for all your subscription orders. If you subscribe to more than one bundle, the market for both bundles must be the same. You will need to make sure the market in which you are shopping matches the market listed in your subscription manager. The market in which you make your first subscription purchase will become your default market for future subscription purchases.
Thank you for subscribing with us! The YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE subscription program retired on June 10, 2020. This means that as of June 10, outstanding subscription orders stopped being fulfilled. We stopped taking new subscription orders when Younique Subscription launched its beta version in February 2020.
Existing YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE subscription orders were processed as normal through June 9, 2020. Any orders beyond that window were canceled automatically, as were YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE accounts. For more information, please see the YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE Subscription Retirement FAQ.
We encourage you to check out the new Younique Subscriptions program and save on curated cosmetic and skin care bundles.
Certain legal parameters apply. Please review the Terms & Conditions for your country here: