YOU·OLOGY 7-day vitamin C treatment subscription
- Contains a highly concentrated 26% of vitamin C in each booster bead.
- YOU·OLOGY 7-day vitamin C treatment’s innovative freeze-dry technology removes the moisture from the booster beads, leaving only the potent natural ingredients for maximum results.
- This vitamin C serum for your face can be used in place of a daily serum during treatment.
Activating Serum: 8 ml / 0.27 fl oz
Beads: 0.02 g / 0.0007 oz
Love the skin you’re in when you supercharge your skin care routine with Younique’s vitamin C treatment. This monthly 7-day treatment lets you discover the benefits of a vitamin C serum for your face, and its innovative combination of the activating serum and freeze-dried beads preserves potency and helps make sure you get the best vitamin C serum experience.
How can you get brighter-, smoother-, younger-looking skin? The answer lies in this innovative vitamin C facial treatment and its synergistic team of good-for-you ingredients. Niacinamide (a blend of vitamin B3 known to help calm irritation and redness) and squalane (a natural plant extract known to help hydrate skin) go hand in hand so you can put this vitamin C facial treatment to work knowing that it’ll leave your skin looking and feeling great.
This treatment’s booster beads boast a high concentration of 26% vitamin C, making it a standout way to incorporate vitamin C into your skin care routine. Use it in lieu of your daily serum throughout your treatment and feel the difference a concentration of high-quality ingredients can make.
Supercharge your skin care and C for yourself!
Dispense one bead into palm of hand, along with a full dropper of activating serum. Mix until it has a smooth, serum-like consistency.
Using circular, upward and outward motions, massage product into face. For best results, use once daily for 7 consecutive days, once per month.
No need to rinse. Follow up with your regular moisturizing routine.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF RASH OR IRRITATION OCCURS, RINSE IMMEDIATELY, DISCONTINUE USE, AND CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EAT.
Ocimum Sanctum Leaf (Holy Basil) Extract is known to be rich in antioxidants.
Niacinamide is a blend of vitamin B3 known to help calm irritation and redness.
Squalane is a natural plant extract known to help provide weightless hydration.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil is known to promote even-looking skin.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, and phytochemicals known for soothing and conditioning skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice is a gel from aloe leaves, known for helping to cool and condition skin.
After 7 days of use, you’ll notice the benefits of Younique’s vitamin C treatment. Participants in an independent consumer study gave YOU·OLOGY 7-day vitamin C treatment some of the best vitamin C serum reviews:
- 94% said their skin was more even-textured*
- 94% said their skin had a healthy glow*
- 94% felt their skin was more hydrated*
- 91% said their skin was smoother*
A powerful 26% of vitamin C in each freeze-dried booster bead, plus an activating serum your skin will love for share-worthy results.
Brighter-, more youthful-looking skin you can see after just 7 days of daily use.*
Formulated to brighten your skin’s day by helping to lighten the appearance of dark spots and firm, smooth, and plump skin.*
* Results from an independent consumer study. Individual results may vary.
INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil/Lavandula Officinalis Flower Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Squalane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin.
INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS: Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Dextrin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Younique Subscriptions make it easier for customers and Younique Presenters to receive select products via automatic delivery.
- Younique Subscriptions are currently available in all markets except Mexico. Watch for news about this service coming to Mexico in the future.
- A beta test is when software developers release a trial of a product in its final stages of development for testing and user feedback. This means that we will be working to modify and improve the subscription program—and you are a crucial part of the process! Please submit your feedback, including what is or isn’t working well for you, through Customer Care.
Ordering products and bundles through Younique Subscription gives you access to benefits that you can’t get any other way, like discounted pricing and a 10% savings on mascara added to a bundle.* You will also receive free shipping on all subscription orders, including add-on items.
* The option to add on a discounted mascara is not available for YOUNIQUE DAILY·YOU liquid collagen shot subscriptions. Limit one added discounted mascara per eligible bundle.
- All subscription-eligible products can be found on the subscription landing page. These products will also feature the subscription icon on their respective product pages.
Navigate to the main (“hamburger”) menu and click on BETA Subscription (New) in the My Office section (or My Account for customers). Select the bundle you would like, configure it to your preferences, click the button that verifies you’d like a subscription, and then choose Add to Cart & Subscribe. You will be able to set the delivery frequency at which you’d like to receive your products (every one, two, three, or four months). Check out as usual, and your order will start shipping at the frequency you selected.
You can create as many subscriptions* as you would like. Please note that while only select products are eligible for subscription, you can manually add items to any subscription order—and for your first order only, those products are added to the shopping cart like a typical purchase. Items you’d like to purchase with future subscription orders can be added via the product carousel in your subscription manager. Add-on items will receive free shipping as part of your subscription order.
* Subject to the bonus buying, inventory loading, and other prohibitions in the Presenter Agreement.
* Please keep in mind that when you purchase more than $1,000 USD, $1,200 CAD, $1,430 AUD, $1,380NZD, £780 GBP, 1,080 € EUR, $17,400 MXN, or HK$7,750 within one calendar month, you must provide Younique with proof of either an event or cash-and-carry sales. Other market-specific limitations may apply. Please refer to your Independent Presenter Agreement.
- You will receive products at the delivery frequency you choose: every month, two months, three months, or four months.
Log into your Younique account. Navigate to My Account at the top of YouniqueProducts.com (next to the logo) and click on BETA Subscription (New). This will take you to the subscription manager, from which you can:
- Edit your subscription’s next processing date
- Change the subscription delivery frequency
- Update product quantities
- Move up your next shipment
- Skip a subscription order
- Pause or cancel a subscription
- Customize the products in your subscription bundle
- Select add-on items
- Edit shipping address, payment method, Younique Presenter, and other account details
- You can create a subscription at any time with the option to ship every month, two months, three months, or four months. If you need subscription bundles at varying intervals, you can set up multiple subscriptions with different processing dates and frequencies.
- Go to your subscription manager and find the subscription you would like to pause. Click on Pause or Cancel Subscription and select the number of months you want to pause your subscription from the dropdown menu. You can pause your subscription for up to four months at a time.
- Go to your subscription manager and find the subscription you would like to cancel. Click on Pause or Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription. Please note that it will only cancel the subscription you selected. If you have multiple subscriptions you would like to cancel, you will need to cancel each one separately.
You can opt to skip either a bundle within an upcoming subscription order or the entire upcoming subscription order.
To skip a bundle within a subscription order, go to your subscription manager, find the subscription bundle you want to skip, and click Skip Item. The selected bundle will be skipped one time and will not affect any future order dates. Any other bundles within that subscription order will ship as scheduled.
To cancel the upcoming subscription order, go to your subscription manager and click on Skip Order in the upcoming order summary. Your next subscription order will be skipped. No future subscription dates or add-on items will be affected. Add-on items will remain in the next upcoming order section and will process with the next order.
On an order level, you can choose to skip bundles within a subscription order or to skip the entire subscription order. The next shipment will come as regularly scheduled.
If you pause a subscription, you are stopping your full subscription for a given timeframe (e.g., three months). Once the pausing period is completed, you will resume receiving your subscription as regularly scheduled.
Canceling a subscription means that you will no longer receive that subscription.
- Go to your subscription manager and click edit beneath the Billing Information section under Subscription Settings. You can select a previously saved card or add a new one. Once you save your changes, future subscription orders will be charged to this card until you change it again.
- Go to your subscription manager and click edit beneath the Shipping Information section under Subscription Settings. You can select a previously saved address, add a new one, or manage your address book. Once you save your changes, future subscription orders will be shipped to this address until you change it again.
- Go to your subscription manager and click on Edit Subscription for the subscription bundle you want to change. Make your new selections in the pop-up window and save your order. This will change that bundle for all future subscriptions.
- You cannot change your subscription bundle type. You will need to cancel your existing subscription for the bundle you want to change and create a new subscription for the bundle you want to add.
Only select products are available for subscription within set bundles. To see what’s available, visit the subscription landing page on YouniqueProducts.com. This can be found by navigating to:
- My Office > BETA Subscription (New) (for Younique Presenters)
- My Account > BETA Subscription (New) (for customers)
While only select products are eligible for subscription, you can manually add items to any subscription order by choosing those items from the product carousel in your subscription manager. Add-on items will receive free shipping as part of your subscription order. This will add as a one-time purchase to that subscription order only.
- Subscription orders are covered by our LOVE IT GUARANTEE return policy. Learn more at YouniqueProducts.com/loveitguarantee.
Yes! Although only subscription-eligible products and bundles can be added as recurring automatic orders, you can manually add select items to each upcoming subscription order. Add-on items will be shipped for free as part of a subscription order.
To add an item, go to your subscription manager and select the desired items from the product carousel. Please note add-on items can only be added to your next subscription order and must be added manually for each order. They will not carry over from month to month.
- No. All subscription bundles will include all of the items specified within the bundle each time it is ordered. You can either skip or ship an entire bundle, but you cannot skip or substitute individual items within a bundle.
We’ll send you an email within 10 days of your order process date if an item in your upcoming subscription is unavailable. You will have up until 11:59 p.m. PDT the day before your subscription order processes to make changes, including replacing the unavailable item with another option that is available.
If the unavailable item is not changed before the subscription order processes, you will receive an email letting you know that your order failed. You will have 30 days to replace the unavailable item(s) before the order is canceled. Once you have replaced the unavailable items in your subscription order, you can process your credit card to complete the order. Future subscription processing dates for that subscription bundle will not be affected.
- All subscription bundles automatically receive free standard shipping, as do any add-on items in your subscription order.
- We’ll send you a reminder email several days before your subscription order processes. You will have until 11:59 p.m. the day before your subscription order processes to make changes or select add-on items.
- Go to your subscription manager, find the subscription you want to edit, and select a new delivery frequency from the dropdown menu. You can choose from every month, every two months, three months, or every four months.
- We’ll email you if there is a problem processing your subscription order, including what the specific issue is (e.g., credit card declined). Go to your subscription manager, make the necessary corrections, and then click Rerun Order. At that point, we will charge your credit card and process your order. You will have 30 days to make the correction and process an incomplete order. After 30 days, that order will be deleted automatically. This will not affect all future subscription orders, however.
- Yes, you can use any prepaid debit cards that have the same functionality as a standard debit or credit card. However, you will need to make sure this prepaid card is loaded with enough money to pay for your subscription order or change your payment method to another card with sufficient funds available prior to your subscription’s automatic renewal date. Otherwise your subscription order will not process.
- No, you cannot use Y-CASH credit to pay for subscription bundles or add-on items.
- You can merge subscriptions by going to your subscription manager and dragging and dropping the subscription bundle(s) to the desired processing date. Merging subscriptions will cause the orders to process on the same day and ship in the same package.
- Your subscription will process on the same date each month as your initial subscription purchase. Please note that because subscription orders cannot be processed on the last few days of the month (29, 30, or 31), any initial subscription purchases made on those dates will default to processing on the 28 of the month moving forward.
- Go to your subscription manager, find the subscription you want to edit, and select a new processing date from the calendar. Subscription orders cannot be processed on the last few days of the month (29, 30, or 31).
When you agree to participate in the subscription program, the Presenter with whom you were shopping at the time of your initial subscription order will get credit for both the initial order as well as all of the future orders processed through your subscription.
If, however, the Presenter with whom you were shopping becomes inactive or ineligible to receive commissions, the regular roll-up rules will apply as set forth in each market’s Independent Presenter Agreement. In addition, if you purchase a subscription bundle with one Presenter and then later shop with and purchase another subscription bundle with a second Presenter, the second Presenter will get credit for the initial second bundle purchase. All future subscription orders processed for the second bundle, however, will be credited to the first Presenter unless you elect to change your Presenter.
- Go to Subscription Settings in your subscription manager and click edit beneath the Advanced Setting section. In the pop-up window, click on Switch Presenters and begin typing your new Younique Presenter’s name. His or her name should pop up in the dropdown menu; select the Presenter and click Confirm. All future subscription orders will be credited to the updated Younique Presenter.
- You can attach your initial subscription order to a Rewards Link. However, recurring subscription orders cannot be attached to Rewards Links.
- No. You will only be allowed to have one market applicable for all your subscription orders. If you subscribe to more than one bundle, the market for both bundles must be the same. You will need to make sure the market in which you are shopping matches the market listed in your subscription manager. The market in which you make your first subscription purchase will become your default market for future subscription purchases.
Thank you for subscribing with us! The YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE subscription program retired on June 10, 2020. This means that as of June 10, outstanding subscription orders stopped being fulfilled. We stopped taking new subscription orders when Younique Subscription launched its beta version in February 2020.
Existing YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE subscription orders were processed as normal through June 9, 2020. Any orders beyond that window were canceled automatically, as were YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE accounts. For more information, please see the YOUNIQUE PRESTIGE Subscription Retirement FAQ.
We encourage you to check out the new Younique Subscriptions program and save on curated cosmetic and skin care bundles.
Certain legal parameters apply. Please review the Terms & Conditions for your country here: