Touch à la mode Cream Luminizer
Achieve a vibrant, all-over luminosity with a silky-smooth liquid highlighter
Touch à la mode Cream Luminizer blends and builds with other products to create the level of light you want.
- Mix with your face primer or cream or liquid foundation to add subtle luminosity to your base face.
- Dab on the high points of your face for intense light.
- Apply to face, neck, shoulders, and décolletage to accentuate your features.
INGREDIENTS: Water/, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Tocopherol.>
- Water (Aqua) is a solvent used as a base for most formulas, and helps to distribute other ingredients evenly over the skin.
- Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale conditions hair and skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride conditions the skin.
- Glycerin is a type of alcohol that conditions hair and skin.
- Stearic Acid is an is an emulsifier that keeps the product from separating.
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate is an emulsifying agent and surfactant.
- Cetyl Alcohol helps stabilize the product and helps control texture.
- Dimethicone is a smoothing agent that provides a slip for the product.
- Phenoxyethanol helps to preserve the product.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate is an absorbent, anticaking agent, and opacifying agent.
- Silica is a mineral that is already in our bodies and skin. It conditions, softens, and moisturizes.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer improves the texture and viscosity of the product.
- Xanthan Gum is a thickening agent.
- Squalane conditions hair and skin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin conditions skin.
- Polysorbate 60 is a solubilizing agent.
- Tocopherol conditions skin.
MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).
Please see packaging for most recent ingredient list.
Expected availability date:
*This is the approximate date that back-orders will begin to be filled. The date that your specific backorder is filled may be several days later. If you wish to cancel your order prior to shipment, please contact customer service to obtain a full refund
Nature. Love. Science.
Younique's cosmetics development processes utilize scientific research to ensure that our products contain high quality ingredients that enrich and nourish the skin. The result is a beautifully efficacious product that is safely compatible with virtually every skin type.
Younique begins by looking to Mother Nature for the inspiration behind our cosmetics. Our in-house scientific team then formulates a product that honors that inspiration while delivering cutting-edge cosmetics. Our goal is to provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics.