Build your own bundle is back
SAVE 25% WHEN YOU BUNDLE 5 PRODUCTS
SAVE 20% WHEN YOU BUNDLE 4 PRODUCTS
SAVE 15% WHEN YOU BUNDLE 3 PRODUCTS
(Savings added in cart)
Save 25% when you bundle five products
Full glam bundle
Save 20% when you bundle four products
Flawless eyes bundle
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the July Customer Kudos?
The Build Your Own Customer Kudos is back! When you bundle three distinct qualifying products of your choice, you’ll save 15%.* Bundle four distinct qualifying products of your choice and save 20%.* Bundle five distinct qualifying products of your choice and save 25%.*
To create a qualifying bundle, each product must be distinct (e.g., you can bundle a MOODSTRUCK pressed shadow and a MOODSTRUCK liquid shadow but not two MOODSTRUCK pressed shadows—regardless of color—in the same bundle).
This promotion runs from July 1, 2020, at 6 a.m. PDT to July 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
* Some exclusions apply.
How much does the July Customer Kudos cost?
That depends on what products you choose. When you choose three distinct qualifying products, you’ll save 15%. Choose four distinct qualifying products to save 20%, or choose five distinct qualifying products to save 25%.
How will my products get bundled together?
Qualifying products will be automatically bundled in your cart in order to give you the best deal. Each bundle needs to contain distinct qualifying items. Purchasing different colors or shades of the same products will not count as distinct items within the same bundle.
Here’s how the system will prioritize your product bundling to maximize your savings:
- Top priority goes to bundling five distinct qualifying products with a 25% savings. This will always default to the five distinct qualifying products with the highest retail value. The system will continue to try to create as many five-bundles as it can, based on your qualifying items.
- If the shopping cart can’t create a five-bundle, the next priority goes to bundling four distinct qualifying products with a 20% savings—pulling the four distinct qualifying products with the highest retail value not already found in a larger bundle. The system will continue to try to create as many four-bundles as it can, based on your qualifying items.
- If the shopping cart can’t create a four-bundle, the next priority goes to bundling three distinct qualifying products with a 15% savings—pulling the three distinct qualifying products with the highest retail value, not already found in a larger bundle. The system will continue to try to create as many three-bundles as it can, based on your qualifying items.
- Any products that can’t be bundled because they are duplicate items or don’t create a bundle of five, four, or three will remain in your shopping cart and will not receive a discount.
Please note that if you include multiples of qualifying products, these will automatically be split into separate bundles (e.g., if you purchase two MOODSTRUCK EPIC mascaras, two MOODSTRUCK CRUSH lip powders, and two YOUNIQUE fluffy crease brushes, the system will create two bundles at 15% each instead of bundling these as a five-bundle).
Can I choose the products, shades, and colors included in the July Customer Kudos?
Yes! You can choose the products, including shades and colors, for the July Customer Kudos. Need help building your bundle? Visit the July Customer Kudos page and check out some looks we’ve highlighted for you.
Are there any items that aren’t included in the July Customer Kudos?
Yes. If you’re already receiving savings on a product (e.g., the YOUNIQUE booster bundle), then you will not be able to include it in the July Customer Kudos. Additionally, all YOU∙OLOGY products are excluded because this promotion is focused on creating a full look with cosmetics.
Couponed and/or excluded items can be purchased along with the bundles but do not count toward a bundling discount.
Can I purchase the YOUNIQUE Presenter Kit and receive the savings as part of the July Customer Kudos?
No. The YOUNIQUE Presenter Kit must be purchased separately from other products; it is purchased through a separate sales process from regular product orders.
Why can’t I add existing collections or sets to my shopping cart for this promotion?
We’ve removed collections and sets from the website so you can build your own custom bundles.
Can I purchase the July Customer Kudos and the YOUNIQUE booster bundle at the same time?
No, but you can purchase the July Customer Kudos and the YOUNIQUE booster bundle in separate transactions. If you qualify for the one-time YOUNIQUE booster bundle purchase and your order meets that promotion’s criteria, then you will automatically receive the YOUNIQUE booster bundle’s 25% savings on your entire purchase. Learn more in the YOUNIQUE booster bundle FAQ.
Can I use Y-CASH credit to pay for the July Customer Kudos?
No. Y-CASH credit cannot be used for the July Customer Kudos bundles. However, any items that did not qualify for bundling and receive the discount will be eligible for Y-CASH credit use at checkout.
Which markets are eligible to participate in the July Customer Kudos?
All current markets are eligible to participate.
Will my Link Owner earn Rewards Link points for every July Customer Kudos purchase?
Yes. Your Link Owner will earn Rewards Link points equal to the PRS (one point per $1 USD spent).
Will I earn Royalty Points for every July Customer Kudos purchase?
Yes. You will earn Royalty Points equal to the PRS (one point per $1 USD spent).
How many times can I receive the 15%, 20%, or 25% savings?
There’s no limit to how many times you can receive these savings. Go ahead and stock up!*
If any products on the website sell out, will they go on backorder?
No. If any of the products on the website sell out, they will show as unavailable and will no longer be options until they are back in stock again.
* Please keep in mind that when you purchase more than $1,000 USD, $1,200 CAD, $1,430 AUD, $1,380NZD, £780 GBP, 1,080 € EUR, $17,400 MXN, or HK$7,750 within one calendar month, you must provide Younique with proof of either an event or cash-and-carry sales. Other market-specific limitations may apply. Please refer to your Independent Presenter Agreement.