January 27-31, 2020
Join us for five days and four nights cruising to the Bahamas aboard Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas. Younique will have the private island of Coco Cay all to ourselves for a day—including a newly upgraded waterpark, the Caribbean’s largest freshwater pool, and a 1,600-foot zipline with the only water landing in the Caribbean. Enjoy the crystal blue waters of this tropical paradise. You won’t want to miss this chance to make memories with your Y-Family.
- January 27: Depart Miami, Florida, U.S., for a day at sea
- January 28: Port at Nassau, Bahamas
- January 29: Port at Coco Cay, Bahamas
- January 30: Travel day at sea
- January 31: Return to Miami, Florida, U.S.
What is the Younique 2019 Incentive Trip?The Younique 2019 Incentive Trip is an opportunity for qualifying Younique Presenters to relax and enjoy time with the Y-Family as a reward for all their hard work.
We’ll have the entire cruise ship to ourselves—and the whole ship will be decked out Younique-style! On the Navigator of the Seas, you and your plus-one can enjoy four complimentary dining options and several specialty restaurants, bars, and lounges; relaxation and pampering at the spa and salon; and activities galore, including dancing, shows, a FlowRider® surf simulator, an escape room, laser tag, rock climbing wall, ice skating rink, movie theater, classes, and more.
Get ready to spend a perfect day at the private island of Coco Cay—exclusive to Younique for the day—and enjoy:
• A newly upgraded thrill waterpark featuring 13 slides, a wave pool, and a kid-friendly obstacle course pool
• Oasis Lagoon, the Caribbean’s largest freshwater pool
• A 1,600-foot zipline with the only water landing in the Caribbean
• Coco Beach Club, an upscale island experience that features the first overwater cabanas in the Bahamas
Who can go on the 2019 Incentive Trip?All active Younique Presenters who earn 30,000 Incentive Trip points during the qualification period can attend the Incentive Trip*.
*Subject to maximum cruise ship capacity
What is the Qualification Period?The qualification period begins April 1, 2019, at midnight PDT and ends September 30, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. PDT.