This multitasking foundation has got you covered
Why use a stick foundation? The YOUNIQUE TOUCH stick foundation benefits include multitasking so you don't have to—saving you time at home and on the go. The YOUNIQUE TOUCH stick foundation can be used as a medium-to-full coverage foundation with a velvety finish, a pin-point concealer, and an anytime touch-up accessory. Combine it with other shades for highlighting and contouring to get a defined, sculpted look in no time. With a stick foundation Younique stands by, you’re always covered.
Apply as foundation:
- Starting at the center of your face, apply YOUNIQUE TOUCH stick foundation directly to skin, blending in around the nose, chin, and forehead.
- Blend outward using the YOUNIQUE kabuki brush or your desired foundation brush.
Apply as concealer:
- Apply additional coverage over your foundation to conceal imperfections.
- Blend softly outward with the YOUNIQUE concealer brush, or the brush of your choice.
Highlight & contour:
- Highlight and contour with lighter and darker shades to get a defined, sculpted look in no time.
Apply as touch-up:
- Identify touch-up areas in your concealer or foundation makeup, careful to avoid blush.
- Blend using a gentle buffing motion, not rubbing too hard as it may smudge your base makeup.
Makeup products needed: TOUCH GLORIOUS hydrating face primer, YOUNIQUE TOUCH stick foundation
Pack light and still achieve a beautiful, fully covered look with this travel-friendly foundation makeup routine.
Achieve long-lasting stick foundation benefits while hydrating your skin with the TOUCH GLORIOUS hydrating face primer. Use your fingers to apply a small amount of product, blending into your skin with circular motions.
Starting at the center of your face, apply YOUNIQUE TOUCH stick foundation directly to the nose, chin, and forehead. Blend outward using the YOUNIQUE kabuki brush.
Apply stick foundation a shade lighter than your foundation to your T-zone, bridge of your nose, under-eye area, and top of your cheekbones. Blend in circular motions using the small end of the YOUNIQUE powder/concealer brush.
Apply stick foundation a few shades darker than your foundation under your cheekbones, on your jawline, on the sides of your nose, and around your hairline. Blend using the angled end of the YOUNIQUE contour brush.
For the full ingredient list, see the product's Fact Sheet or packaging.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil is a skin conditioner.
Squalane is a hair and skin conditioner.
Camellia Sinensis Extract is a skin conditioner.
Panax Ginseng Root Extract is a skin conditioner.